From the 1st to the 2nd of February I’m in Rome to take part to DSI Fair (Digital Social Innovation) an international conference addressing fundamental collective human experience research and innovation challenges dictating what the Internet is used for and its benefits to both individuals and the overall society, which is at the core of the evolution towards the Next Generation Internet as the Internet for Humans.
Within DSI4EU team, together with Serena Cangiano I’m moderating a panel to explore different initiatives in Europe around collaborative making, art and creativity.
We’re having contribution by:
- MiniMakers project: school as a territorial hub disseminating technological creativity for youngest and adults
Leonardo Zaccone, FAbLab Roma Makers
- How to foster co-creation for young entrepreneurs and community builders with art and creativity?
Matti Straub-Fischer, Kaospilot Switzerland
- BCI4DSI: How Brain-Computer-Interfaces (BCI) offer meaningful interaction for DSI?
Lucas Evers and Jennifer Kanary Nikolova, Hackthebrain project
- What are scenarios for a sustainable maker movement?
Bastian Pelka and Janosch Sbeih MAKE-IT project
- Making the future of sensing
Mara Balestrini, MAKING SENSE project
Check the 2-day Agenda and see you there!